Problem Solving Decision Making - In-person Workshop
When faced with a problem or decision, you need the right answer—and fast. For over 60 years, KT's Problem Solving & Decision Making workshops have been helping teams and individuals find the root cause of problems faster, make better decisions, manage risk, and prioritize what to work on first. KT's instructors will ensure you're ready use these skills back on the job to make an impact where you work.
KT is not endorsed by or affiliated with the World Economic Forum.
Skills developed during KT’s Problem Solving & Decision Making workshop enable you to:
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) on complex problems.
- Make tough decisions aligned with operational priorities.
- Identify and plan for the resolution of high-priority issues.
- Understand and proactively manage risks and opportunities.
- Ask the right questions to find hidden insight.
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will get access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership.
Certification Credits: 2.1 CEUs