Intro to Potential Problem Analysis - eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of Kepner-Tregoe Potential Problem Analysis with this introduction course.
The Kepner-Tregoe Potential Problem Analysis (PPA) tool has been used for over 60 years to mitigate risk. While your company may use a complicated risk management tool like FMEA, PPA is practical thinking that can be used to avoid unexpected problems and prevent them from causing significant harm when implementing changes. Use it anytime, like when managing projects, launching new products, and making decisions.
In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to KT PPA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will learn about the skills that confident decision makers are using. With your purchase, you will be able to download relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book and be provided a discount for a future KT training workshop.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn't possible right now, but you'd still like to learn about the main steps of KT Potential Problem Analysis
- You'll be asked to participate in KT risk management activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high-level
- You'd like to read the relevant chapters from KT's New Rational Manager book
What you will learn:
- An overview of the 4 steps of KT PPA
- Some examples of when KT PPA can be used effectively
- Have your understanding tested in a short knowledge assessment
So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to KT Potential Problem Analysis today.
The course is self-paced, 45-minutes long, and you'll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it. To view the course, your device will need to meet these requirements.
If you need the skills to manage risk at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.