Intro to Situation Appraisal - eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of Kepner-Tregoe Situation Appraisal with this introduction course.
The Kepner-Tregoe Situation Appraisal (SA) tool has been used for over 60 years by problem solvers and decision makers globally to handle complex situations. Overwhelmed with too many things to do and don't know where to start? SA is the thinking process you should start with before doing root cause analysis, making a decision, or kicking off a project.
In this 45-minute, self-paced course, you will be introduced to SA and complete a short knowledge assessment. This course can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will learn about the skills that the world's best problem solvers and decision makers are using. With your purchase, you will be able to download relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book and be provided a discount for a future KT training workshop.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn't possible right now, but you'd still like to learn about the main steps of KT Situation Appraisal
- You want to understand the basics of the approach that great problem solvers and decision makers start with
- You'd like to read the relevant chapters from KT's New Rational Manager book
What you will learn:
- An overview of the 4 steps of KT SA
- Some examples of when KT SA can be used effectively
- Have your understanding tested in a short knowledge assessment
So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to KT Situation Appraisal today.
The course is self-paced, 45-minutes long, and you'll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it. To view the course, your device will need to meet these requirements.
If you need the skills to handle complex situations at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.