KT Problem Solving Intro Course Pack - eLearning
Don’t have the time or budget for full training? Become more aware of all the core Kepner-Tregoe processes with this pack of self-paced online learning courses!
In this 5-pack of courses, you'll be introduced to the problem-solving ecosystem with Problem Solving Basics and then KT Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis, Potential Problem Analysis, and Situation Appraisal and complete a short knowledge assessment after each. These courses can't replace full training in a workshop, but you will learn about the skills that expert troubleshooters and decision makers are using to advance their careers. With your purchase, you will be able to download relevant chapters from Kepner-Tregoe's New Rational Manager book and be provided a discount for a future KT training workshop.
You should take this course if:
- A full training course isn't possible right now, but you'd still like to learn the main steps of KT process
- You'll be asked to participate in KT problem-solving activities at work and want to understand the approach that will be used at a high-level
- You'd like to read the relevant chapters from KT's New Rational Manager book
What you will learn:
- An overview of the problem-solving ecosystem and KT PA, DA, PPA and SA
- Some examples of how they can be used effectively
- Have your understanding tested in short knowledge assessments
So what are you waiting for? Let us introduce you to KT process today.
The courses are self-paced with 4 hours of content. The courses are 45 minutes in duration. You'll have 90 days to complete them after purchase. To view the courses, your device will need to meet these requirements.
If you need the skills to be a key problem solver at your company and want more robust training, please see our instructor-led workshops.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.