Potential Problem Analysis Refresher - eLearning
Been a while since your KT Training? Want to start managing risk more effectively?
Refresh your KT Potential Problem Analysis skills! In this 60-minute, self-paced course, you will review the KT Potential Problem Analysis (PPA) tool, complete a knowledge assessment, practice on a case study, and get a brief review of Potential Opportunity Analysis (POA). It's time to remember the skills that great risk managers have been using for over 60 years.
Prerequisite: You had KT PPA in a classroom or LiveOnline training in the past
You should take this course if:
- It's been a while since you had KT PPA training and you're a little rusty
- You want to identify potential problems and implement preventive and contingent actions
- You want to test your knowledge of KT PPA
- A little more practice on KT PPA couldn't hurt
What you will learn:
- A full review of the 4 steps of KT PPA and brief overview of POA
- How well you remember the key KT PPA concepts with a knowledge assessment
- Case practice - How well you can apply KT PPA to help manage the risk of a major office initiative
So what are you waiting for? Refresh your KT Potential Problem Analysis skills today.
The course is self-paced, 60-minutes long, and you'll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it. To view the course, your device will need to meet these requirements.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.