KT Problem Management - Instructor Led Virtual Workshop
Kepner-Tregoe’s Problem Management workshop provides a time-tested, systematic approach to help resolve technical and IT issues and get to root cause fast. Our best practice ITIL®-recognized troubleshooting methodology helps minimize negative business impact and increase IT stability. This is accomplished by reducing time-to-resolution through efficient data gathering and analysis, objective-driven resolution, and successful implementation for rapid recovery.
Audience: Ideal for service desk staff, problem managers, quality managers, analysts, technicians, subject matter experts, auditors, engineers and others responsible for resolution of critical incidents and problems.port.
- Drives a high-quality and consistent troubleshooting process
- Gets you to the root cause of problems faster
- Enables your team to think and communicate clearly and confidently under pressure
- Eliminates trial-and-error behavior, waste, and loss of key data
- Creates a seamless information flow and knowledge sharing
- Ensures that everyone speaks the same “problem-solving language”
Duration: 3 consecutive days, 10 am to 6 pm EST, online session
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will receive the Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App and access to online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership