KT Refresher Course Pack - eLearning
Been a while since your KT Training? We have the course pack for you with 5-hours of self-paced, online learning!
Refresh your KT process skills! In this 4-pack of courses, you will review the KT Problem Analysis, Situation Appraisal, Decision Analysis, and Potential Problem Analysis tools. For each course, review the concepts, complete a knowledge assessment, and practice 1 or 2 case studies. It's time to remember the skills that the world's best problem solvers have been using for over 60 years.
Prerequisite: You learned all these processes in a KT classroom or LiveOnline training in the past
You should take this course if:
- It's been a while since you had KT training and you're a little rusty
- You want to find the root cause of problems, make better decisions, manage risk, and handle complex situations
- You want to test your knowledge of all 4 processes
- A little more practice couldn't hurt
What you will learn:
- A full review of the 4 steps of KT PA, SA, DA, and PPA
- How well you remember the key concepts with a knowledge assessment
- 1 or 2 case practices for each KT process
Course length (self-paced):
- Problem Analysis - 90 minutes
- Situation Appraisal - 90 minutes
- Decision Analysis - 60 minutes
- Potential Problem Analysis - 60 minutes
So what are you waiting for? Refresh your KT Problem Solving skills today.
The course pack is self-paced and you'll have 90 days to complete it once you purchase it. To view the course, your device will need to meet these requirements.
Questions? Email KTProductSupport@kepner-tregoe.com for additional information.