Root Cause Analysis - Instructor Led Virtual Workshop
Kepner-Tregoe's Root Cause Analysis (RCA) training equips individuals and teams with the tools to systematically find the root cause of problems and prevent them from reoccurring. As the world's leading troubleshooting company, KT has led major investigations in every industry and environment possible. This workshop brings that wealth of experience to the classroom so you can learn and practice root cause analysis skills and make an immediate impact back on the job.
Audience: Employees at all levels who are required to perform root cause analysis (RCA), troubleshoot, and conduct problem solving will benefit from this workshop. Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service, and maintenance.
Learn the best-in-class root cause analysis methodology proven in all types of industries and organizations for nearly 60 years.
Leverage the tools required to solve problems quickly and reliably—no matter how simple or complex.
Discover how to seamlessly integrate KT’s RCA with programs like 8D, Six Sigma, Lean, ITIL, and CAPA.
In Kepner-Tregoe's RCA, you will learn KT Problem Analysis and be able to:
- Ask the right questions to uncover critical data required for complex troubleshooting.
- Understand why "what IS NOT wrong" is just as important as "what IS wrong."
- Identify the changes that cause the most challenging problems.
- Understand the use of complementary approaches like 5 Whys and Fishbone (Ishikawa) Diagrams.
- Determine the most probable cause of problems to avoid wasteful testing and fixes.
- Confirm true cause using the surest and most cost effective way.
Led live instructor via WebEx
Duration: 14 hours
Learning Tools Included: All workshop attendees will receive access to KT Solve Lite and online post-workshop learning support tools (coaching videos, tips, tricks, worksheets, and more) with a My KT membership
Certification Credits: 1.4 CEUs